How To Set The Quick Sale Customer¶
This page helps you to 'Set The Quick Sale Customer'.
It's part of the 'Sales/Customer Accounts' how-to series.
Select the 'Settings' icon button.
Select 'Use for Quick-Sale' from the menu.
Your customer is now set as the quick sale customer.
There's only one quick-sale customer per store.
To confirm the quick-sale customer is set:
In the main menu, go to the Point Of Sale section.
Select 'Customer Accounts'.
The search page appears.
Locate or search for your customer.
Notice the 'Q/S' label next to the customer's name.
To create a quick-sale, select the 'Quick-Sale' button on the 'Sales Screen'.
Related How-tos ¶
- Adjust Customer Credit Limits
- Process Store Credits For Customers
- Process Finance Payments For Customers
- Process Debit Payments For Customers
- View Customer Account Details And History
- View Customer Printouts
- Set The Quick Sale Customer
- Make Statement Runs
- Upload Customers