This page helps you to understand 'Managing Contacts'.
It's part of the 'Admin' getting-started series.
Multiple Contacts Per Customer¶
This section of the guide describes multiple contacts.
In KNAPS there is an entity called a 'Customer'.
Each customer can have more than one 'Contact'.
There are 4 types of contacts:
- Local (could be your staff or contractors)
- Store (another BiRite store besides yours)
- Distributor (distributor details)
- Customer (someone who purchases items from your store)
An example of a customer with more than one contact is:
- He's a local contact (he works for you)
- He's also a customer contact (he purchases items from your store)
If a customer has multiple contacts, you can set one as a 'Default Contact'.
Related Tutorials ¶