How To Adjust Customer Credit Limits¶
This page helps you to 'Adjust Customer Credit Limits'.
It's part of the 'Sales/Customer Accounts' how-to series.
By default, when stores create customers, the limit is set to zero.
First step, Search for and open a customer account.
Notice the 'Account Summary' section.
There are three parts:
- Current Credits
- Current Debits
- Total Available
Select the 'Adjust Credit Limit' button.
A pop-up appears.
Enter the credit limit value.
Select the 'Adjust Level' button.
View the updated values in the 'Account Summary' section.
Related How-tos ¶
- Adjust Customer Credit Limits
- Process Store Credits For Customers
- Process Finance Payments For Customers
- Process Debit Payments For Customers
- View Customer Account Details And History
- View Customer Printouts
- Set The Quick Sale Customer
- Make Statement Runs
- Upload Customers